Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - What Do You Look For?
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2004, 06:23 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Some sort of disorder...

...is preferable. That way I don't have to spend so much time breaking them down. I am pathetic, and I don't want some broad thinking she's better than me 'cause she's got her shit together. :icon_roll
Kidding.
That's what I do. I kid around a lot, and yes Freud, my self-deprecating humor is probably some sort of defense mechanism, but if you don't like it, you can just go back to thoughts of buggering your mother (that is directed at Freud) :icon_wink . I just know that I'm a lot happier now that I can laugh at myself than I was when I couldn't. Therefore, a sense of humor would probably be pretty high on the list. My ex-wife had a problem with me poking fun at myself (weight, college dropout, you name it) and this led to friction. Humor is very important, as is the ability to laugh at oneself.
This sense of humor usually takes care of the laid back, easygoing personality. I want to be with a woman who can be satisfied with where they are and what they are doing. That doesn't mean I want a couch potato, because Lord knows I need someone to get my lazy ass going. I just don't want some kind of type A personality for whom constant change and upheaval are neccessary.
I want a woman who's interested in some things that I'm interested in, say movies and music, for instance, but then also has interests of her own. Too many common interests can be smothering.
Oh yeah, a tall woman would be nice. I've always lusted after tall women. I'm 6' 5", and for some strange reason I've never had a long term relationship with a woman over 5' 6". My ex-wife was 5' 2". Hmm.

...OR...

I want a girl
With a mind like a diamond
I want a girl
Who knows what's best

I want a girl
With shoes that cut
And eyes that burn
Like cigarettes

I want a girl
With the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack

She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl
Who gets up early
I want a girl
Who stays up late

I want a girl
With uninterupted prosperity
Who uses a machete
To cut through red tape

With fingernails
That shine like justice
And a voice that is dark
Like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

(Instrumental break)

I want a girl
With a smooth liquidation
I want a girl
With good dividends

And at the city bank
We will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk
When she borrows my pen

She wants a car
With a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car
That will get her there

She's changing her name
From Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG
For a white Chrysler LeBaron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket

Last edited by hasselbrad; 22-07-2004 at 07:09 PM.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote