Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - World of Warcraft
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 09:11 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #29
Digital_Ice

see, now wow, like all other games, put all the files you need, on the cd rom. so what on earth was the point in buying the game on disks? the whole reason i did that over downloading it... was to avoid consuming all my bandwidth.

pah.

edit:
on a daily browse of the wow forums, i found a "My Warlock is so overpowered..." thread, i thought i'd share some.

- My Warlock is so overpowered, that when someone cries me a river, I'll build a bridge and walk right over it.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that my Dreadsteed had to summon me.
- My warlock is so overpowered that when i cast immolate, wintersping melts.
- My warlock is so overpowered that aszune went offline.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, my imp doesn't talk back to me.
- My warlock is so overpowered that he can even defeat Chuck Norris in duels!!!
- My warlock is so overpowered when I cast Howl of terror the whole server goes into mass depression.
- My Warlock is so Overpowered that I can rename my pets.
- My warlock is so overpowered that when I lose a duel, Blizz close the server to investigate.
- My warlock is so overpowered. when i use deathcoil i not only get a part of my advesary's health, i get a part of his gold, his wife, his kids and his dog.
- My warlock is so overpowered that it takes only one of her to screw in a lightbulb.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that Chuck Norris sent me a written letter of apology.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that I counted to affinity... twice!
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that when the Boogeyman goes to sleep every - night, he checks his closet for me!
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that he can judge a book by its cover.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that he doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Last edited by Digital_Ice; 04-10-2006 at 08:09 PM.
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote