Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - The Jacket
Thread: The Jacket
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2006, 10:41 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #34
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

With the alcohol thing I think it's different for different people. I don't know your reasons for it and to be honest, it's none of my business, so I won't pry, but for me the drink was my salvation from my crushing depression, so I clung onto it tightly. Then again, I rarely drunk out of glasses, and one holds bottles entirely differently.

I actually think Bob Hoskins' accents are AWFUL. He sounds like a cunt from Peckham pretending he's from New York. HATE it. I actually thought Natalie Portman's accent was excellent in V, and she's someone who does do it well. Interesting.

Perhaps to "locals" accents done by foreigners sound more impressive? For example Americans are foreigners and the English accent is my "local" one, so I'm more inclined to be impressed, and you, as an American, are more impressed with foreigners (Brits) doing American ones? Maybe it comes down to the perspective we have on it?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote