Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Bush: Hate Him or Love Him (split from UK terror thread)
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2006, 11:04 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #9
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah
If you don't think Bush is incompetent you haven't been watching. The man is dumb and incapable of running a country...or a toaster oven for that matter. Have you heard him speak? My favorite example of Bush's ignorance is this "Is our children learning?" HELLO how ironic that the president of a world super power can't seem to use proper grammar...or even notice when he's wrong... how ironic that that president, seemingly fighting a war against terror and nuclear weapons, can't manage to say "nuclear weapons" without mispronunciations. It makes me a little scared that my IQ is higher than that of the man that holds my future in his hands.
Most doctors, firemen, police officers have a lower IQ than we do. They hold our future in their hands far more often than any president. Bush is smart enough to realise that most of the decisions should be left to his advisors. Who are some of the smartest people on the planet.
The capability to speak well in public does not necessarily correlate to being good at running a country. I agree that a well spoken president would be far more charismatic and worthy of trust, but hey. I suppose I don't live in the US, and he's not my president, but from what I can tell, he hasn't actually fucked anything up internally.