Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Post your pics, or else!
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2006, 05:10 PM   #1666
Lacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Don't do fancy dress either. It's not right.

Heh Cliff and Mandeh. Actually I give noone the benefit of the doubt anymore and with bloody good reason. Unlinked photos definitely inspire you to think "fake" because most people tend to take photos as part of a "set" or just have one (for example a graduation photo) that's on its own and post it as such.

Imageshack rather than attachment is also questionable. Either attach them or use something like Flickr or Photobucket where there's every chance the real owner of the photos might find them and say something, if they're fake.

If in doubt and if people are insistent they want to prove that it's them, let them write "KKW rules" on their breasts and put those pictures up.
I don't know how to do attachments or the other things you are talking about. I don't really care all that much of how yall think of me look wise, but I'm not a fake. If I was a fake don't you think I would pick somebody a little more pretty? I'll write KKW rules on my chest or something, haha, but not on my breasts [or lack there of]
Lacy is offline   Reply With Quote