Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Keira on Leno
Thread: Keira on Leno
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2004, 11:12 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #23
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Well, it depends on the person conducting the interview (it can make a world of difference, in my opinion). People like David Letterman are somehow able to evoke certain things out of celebrities when they're on his show (probably because he's a comedic genius). It's always entertaining to watch how he interacts with guests, ESPECIALLY beautiful women. If anyone has seen even one of Natalie Portman's many (seven and counting, I think) interviews done on Letterman, they would know what I'm talking about. He's a great interviewer (which is why I am so looking forward to seeing her on HIS show).

And, yes, they do sometimes ask the same or similar questions, but that's not always the case. Dave has a knack for getting those "funny stories" out of his guests. Conan too.

So, you see, like I said before, it does make a difference. A WORLD of difference.

(P.S.) Can you tell I hate Leno?
I agree Letterman is far better than Leno who's really so over-rated...he's just not funny. Lettermen by contrast is a comedic genius for sure...

There is however only a small scope for difference...however good the interviewer is the topics WILL be the same, with just minorly different results. It'd be worth watching, but it will be very similar.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote