Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourselves!!
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2006, 11:42 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #18
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Dev...I'm only 5'2/5'3 and Cliff's roughly the same height too. Shorties rule.

You don't fit the stereotypical profile of a Keira fan so I'm curious as to what brought you here. That's not meant to be offensive, just the whole "getting to know you" point behind the thread.

Or analyse the right things and get them wrong. But no, no such thing as overanalysing the weird fuckers. They make no sense at the best of times.

Bait - You like working out and you like shopping? "Working out" is sexuality-neutral but combine it with shopping and that just makes you a big gayer. And you have a motorbike, do you? So you like wearing leather and riding big throbbing things?

I like Seydel. Of course this could be simply because she's female, Australian and 18. But I like to think it's because she sounds talented and intelligent.
Don't you go grouping me into the 5'2 category. I can understand where you're coming from, desperately trying to claw me down from my dizzying heights.

And Bait, don't be worried about Haz calling you a gayer. As long as your shopping is for guns and shit, and not for lube and his/his towels