Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Global Warming - Fact or Fiction?
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2006, 11:05 PM   #93
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AureaMediocritas
Constructive ? With you arguing that the world should get rid of their dictators.
Heh yeah like Saddam, right ? What about Pinochet, the Contras, just to stay
in an area geographically close to yours ?
About Pinochet
In a heartbeat. It is my understanding that "The Contras" are better people than the government that they were opposed to (Well, except for a Nun here or there...). However, This is one of those things that "The Media" picked the wrong side to proselytize about, consequently America did too.

I do not believe in Dictatorships, Kingdoms, whatever you call it when some one man/woman is in charge and tells everybody else what they MUST do. So, those of you who don't see that point, I hope you don't sneak up behind me. If I see you coming...

You know, in Iraq and Iran the Mullahs and their followers still hang young women because they don't wear the traditional woman's uniform. Is that the world you want to live in? It doesn't have to be a dictator to be evil. It can also be a group of bigots in white sheets with dunce caps. There is no difference between the Wahhabi Muslims and the KKK except for the names of the people in the costumes...
Quote:
A note about Wahhabis Saudis themselves do not use the term ''Wahhabi'', preferring to call themselves Unitarians - believers in one indivisible deity.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote