Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Global Warming - Fact or Fiction?
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2006, 01:48 AM   #71
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flightfreak
you're entitled to have your opinion of course but i doubt you'll be able to refute the more and more upcoming evidence provided by scientists all over the world who spent their days and billions of dollars investigating this matter.
When 'Scientists' disagree the Scientific World becomes interesting. When I asked some of the Physicists that I worked with, they were pretty unanimous in saying that Global Warming isn't happening.

What I learned from working with some world famous Physicists is that there is a definite heirarchy in the Scientific Community. The money people make is determined by how much they 'Publish,' and how famous they are; not necessarily whether they are 'right.' Although being 'right' oftener than not does help. One of the things that is apparent is that Climatologists are not very high up on the 'Scientist' scale. To become more important, like Al Gore, they 'invent things.'

Flightfreak, when you say 'most Scientists do' thus and so, you are using statistics to lie. You have no clue what 'most Scientists' do so you pretend that you do and expect us not to challenge you. I challenge you to prove what you said.

You could show us some evidence presented by Scientists outside the field of Climatology. (Believe me that just because they have an advanced degree does not make them a Scientist. They even give PhDs in Psychology, and there is damn little Science there.)

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote