Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - how long... in the sack?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 10:32 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by once_dreaded
My advice is to learn how to relax your pelvic floor muscles. They're the muscles you contract when you're trying to not piss and ALSO the muscles that contract when you're getting ready to shoot your load. If you can learn to consciously relax them you'll be able to stay longer. That was advice from some Brit sex-therapy show that I saw last year, the dude was getting off too quickly so they told him to flex & unflex those muscles at least 10 minutes a day and you'll be able to become an energizer bunny like Sting and his 12 hour tantric sessions. If you're doing it right your not-hard member will move up and down. Another tip would be to stop your piss mid-stream and re-start it.

This also works for females if they want to make their partner work for your getting off. It's the classic Kegel Exercises.
Aye, I've done those. Not necessarily sure if they work, as I tried them before I ever had sex (I was determined not to be a three thrust wonder), and I've not got anything to compare it to, but I do keep a woody every time I orgasm, and I do have SOME control to delay the onset, which would suggest maybe they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
30 minutes to an hour, if at all.
Heh. There speaks a bitter woman. *cuddles* You poor thing.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote