Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Two "How old were you.." question
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 08:54 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #74
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion
Lol I realised I was gay before I hooked up with a chick actually, after I came out all these straighties at parties were queueing to get with the lesbian, (but not poon her) hence why my first girl kiss and shag were seperated.
Erm. How so? You were 16 for both, no? That's not MUCH of a seperation. I think my theory still holds water, OD's post seems to add strength to it too. BTW OD, I don't think a year's a big deal, it's just when you notice most straight people's ages for these questions, there's about a 3 or 4 year gap, which gay people don't tend to have. The kiss (gay kiss) tends to be later than straight kisses (gay kisses tend to happen after 15, straight kisses before) but like I said, sex tends to happen sooner afterwards. Interesting thought I think.

And I realised I was gay when I had the same experience as Mandy. Vietnamese currency tastes so yummy. Especially with some salt and pepper.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote