Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Two "How old were you.." question
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 03:04 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #33
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Empirical.
Christ, I swear that's what I was thinking in my head. Fuck knows why I typed imperial. D'oh! I do know the difference, honest!

Quote:
I just think that in the scheme of things, the risk involved with intercourse for breeders has a lot to do with the gap. For the non-breeders, I agree that the hesitation comes from social mores and that once the first barrier is broken, it is easier to take that first step.
Quote:
Aye. I suppose it's a combination of both...social pressure makes the first kiss later, but the lack of worry about breeding makes the sense happen soon thereafter.
That's what I originally posted. HAH. So as you can see, my typing's attrocious today. Think I need some sleep. I meant, of course...

"Aye. I suppose it's a combination of both...social pressure makes the first kiss later, but the lack of worry about breeding makes the sex happen soon thereafter."
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote