Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Drawing of Keira
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2004, 12:32 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
According to your line of reasoning, your reply in post three only refers to post two because it doesn't include a title or quote in it. Cry me a river. Blah Blah Blah.
Someone clearly doesn't understand how to use pronouns. THAT was my point, not because you replied to me, but because you utilised the same pronoun as me whilst replying to me. Example...you say "Keira's beautiful, isn't she?" and I reply "Nahh, she's ugly". My "she" must be the same "she" as you're referring to...basic grammar mate. I can't later try and save face by claiming it refers to something else. Try again chief. Did you even learn English at school? It's not because you quoted me, it's because you actually used the same pronoun without clarifying which "it" you were referring to...as a default rule of English grammar, you were referring to the same "it" as I was. Don't argue semantics with me mate, you won't win...I have a degree in semantics

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah. No, actually you didn't. Nice try. Blah Blah Blah.
I clearly did...the sarcasm was the "how manly" bit...which I proceeded to play off of by saying "Who said anything about being a man?". your point was to try and suggest I wasn't being manly. I was pointing out I don't aspire to being manly...as such I clearly must've understood your sarcasm. Try again mate. This time...think it through rather than just saying "No, you didn't, blah blah blah". It's like arguing with a 3 year old. What's next? "I know you are, but what am I?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
You know, if Hazzle just ignores all the people who want to argue with him, his post count wouldn't be that high :P I think they think her drawing is dodgy, at least the face bit.
Yeah, but where's the fun in that? Just giving the people who want a fight with me what they asked for...it's a public service. God knows why so many people choose to start fights with me...but oh well...at least when it's someone like Cliff it's an intelligent response which actually has a grasp of the English language. Simple thing like pronoun use escapes this kid...shame.

As for the thread at hand...I already voiced my opinion and said it's crap...sadly I'm not allowed to make a comment that's negative about it or else the great and wise Alby, he who cannot understand pronouns, will come and get me with another infantile post. Oh well.