Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Articles Archive
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2004, 04:32 AM   #59
alby

Found this. Don't know if you have it already.

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE
KEIRA'S SPECIAL KNIGHT

The crowds were out in force to see Keira Knightley at last night's King Arthur premiere. Thousands had thronged to Leicester Square to catch a glimpse of the Hollywood starlet, and they weren't disappointed. Stripped of her usual off-duty wardrobe of jeans and boots, Keira looked mesmerising on the arm of boyfriend Jaime Dornan in a silver Jil Sander dress, Asprey diamonds and a pair of Jimmy Choos. "It's fantastic, but I'll never get used to these crowds," she joked with reporters. The film's cast were all eager to praise their leading lady. "Keira is the best out of all of us," said Ray Winstone. "She's a little fireball, but I wouldn't let her give me any tips. I'm not going to learn to fight from a woman." The film's producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, added: "Keira is a brilliant actress. She's beautiful, too, but it's about her acting." (16 July, 2004, 9:30AM) SOURCE: DAILY MAIL

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/Da...t.asp?sid=18754