Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Dornan Still Talking About Keira....
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2006, 12:25 PM   Senior Registered Member #24
kingdumbass

I see what you're talking about....
But I still like her. Perhaps she will assert herself at some point, and fire the sylists, publicists, etc.

As far as interviews are concerned -- I can't quite blame her for closing up with those. We all know simply from observing Keira that anything even remotely remarkable that she might say in an interview will be taken and twisted into a million different things by gossip rags, etc. If I were in her position, I would probably decide that it's better to just stick to the script, also.

Remember her appearance on The Daily Show not too long ago? It was the closest thing to a recent Keira interview that almost took on a spontaneous feel, and it did not go well at all. Seemed like Keira had gotten so used to answering the same questions over and over again that she was totally taken by surprise when Jon Stewart went off in another direction. Very uncomfortable. I doubt we'll be seeing her on that show again....
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote