Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - YOUR "Fantasy Date"…
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 05:26 PM   #40
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Ahhh...you make a good point. And who HASN'T seen it?!

Me. I haven't, and really have no interest in seeing it. But that was all covered in another post.

My dream date would involve Miss Knightley watching my stand-up routine kill. Then, after meeting me backstage, we would hop in my TVR Tuscan and tear off for a late dinner at Bern's Steakhouse. The serenity of the evening would be broken by the appearance of Fred Durst. He would make some rude comment about Keira and I would be forced to pummel him and leave him bleeding in a nearby dumpster. (Dream, remember?) Then, she would doctor my hands with kisses whilst we sit on the beach, looking at stars, talking of children and summer homes.
Not that I've really thought about it.

so your date involves the most beautiful english girl and the most beautiful english car then?, fair enough.

i think my dream date would be a private waited on dinner with either keira or mischa barton, then a nice walk on a beach or maybe horse ride on the beach with a long kiss at the end,or to be with my gf and her to propose instead of the kiss :icon_redf
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote