Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - The !
Thread: The !
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 04:00 AM   #10
dave

Can I try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prejudice20
You are all so stupid!! I´m from AUSTRIA and so I can´t speak or write English so well like all of you.
Can I try? I believe this is all one conversation. This person originally posted the thoughts below which, in essence, say that "What goes around, comes around". Somehow, every time the person attempted to speak they were jumped on. This last quote about being from AUSTRIA is from frustration. I wonder if there is a German/Austrian/Swiss speaker on who could translate my English into one of those languages and ask Prejudice20 to respond. Perhaps I'm not getting the Gestault of the situation, and perhaps we can make a friend here and give it one more chance. djw

Quote:
A member is a member, but a question is what is a member? In our life we are kings or (farmer). What shall we do to change that! We can´t do nothing! So we should take that and live our life.
You can only be what you are.
Quote:
But there is a chance,maybe there is a king for the second! I don´t want hear ´´your face is light and ...... ´´ We cannot make us to kings when we are (farmers), in no real world!
But there is a slim possibility that you can be a King for your "15 minutes of fame". But, in "the real world" that is not possible.
Quote:
We can dream that!
But we can dream that we are a King, or a "Winner".
Quote:
We are no ´´winners´´, yes maybe for a time but not even for the whole life!
But we are not "winners" except for that Andy Warhol "15 minutes of fame" that everybody gets, but it doesn't last.
Quote:
So we shouldn´t say wrong things to people who we didn´t know!! We are not better, there is everywhere a better person!!
So we shouldn't criticize people we don't really know. We are not better than them; and somewhere there is someone who is better than us. If we criticize just because we think we are better, then the person who is better than us will be able to criticize us. The Wheel of Karma goes round and round...

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote