Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Dates
Thread: Dates
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 08:06 AM   #3
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael22
What do girls enjoy on their dates fun at a pub, nice restaraunt etc.

What has worked for you and what has not.

also how do you ask a member of the opposite sex
(same in certain cases) out on a date
Define your terms. First, what do you consider a "date". I had a female friend that I'd gone out to places with many times. And later, during a talk, she told me that we'd never been on a "date". Had we been on a "date" it would have ended with us sleeping together. I learned that for a certain proportion of the female species, for it to be a "date" it must end in bed.

Therefore, the definition of a "date" should be the first step. Once you define whether you sleep together, then how you spend the earlier part of the evening is relatively more expensive or important...

So if you want to go out with that particular lady, you can, and she is a fantastic dancer and conversationalist; so you will have a great time, but it will not be a "date".'

If you are asking how to turn "an evening together" into a "date"; that is a question that is only answerable for that individual situation. If what you are asking is Don Juan Techniques, go F$%# yourself. But if what you want is to learn how to "have a good time" while you are out with a female, I suspect that all you need to know is that you should ask her. She'll tell you if you ask her.

I do like Ryan's comment that you should ask her to go to a "particular event at a particular time"... Anything else would not count. Forinstance, how would you feel about being asked to have lunch with a male friend? Coffee? A night out at the pub? And how would it change when you walked into the pub and found it was full of "gay" couples dancing? He was trying to "date" you, but you were blissfully unaware that a sex game was going on. That's the difference between "going out" and "going out on a date".

I suspect that you should actually be able to talk to the lady before you try to take them out and bed them...

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote