Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - OK, I've looked and I still don't understand.
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2006, 12:30 PM   #9
dave

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
If there's a thread in KK Girls you would like to discuss with the blokes, start a similar one in General Discussion. I think that's been the policy for years now - though I'll admit I have yet to see it work
Can't imagine it working. What's the average age on this board? Right around that age there is a time when the ladies go through a "performing" stage, and so do the men. AND that is the time when kids begin to discriminate their sexuality. What they really want is to go down to the community swimming hole and discover each other. "Keira's Girls" is where some boys "might" actually hear a whisper of truth out of some girl's mouth. They damn sure won't hear the truth on a date. Especially when the culture is such that guys are rating dates on the basis of what they expect back from what level of expenditure... I forget which thread that is on, and it could be that it was posted by one of the misogynists I've seen here, but it is a deplorable attitude. (Do you have a spits on the floor for emphasis smiley?)

What a rush! I just remembered those summers I spent in the Base Swimming Pool, and all the little girls with their new Nylon Speedos, and how it was so much fun to ... ( That was 15 or 16 which would have made it 1958 or '59... Buddy Holly on the radio, followed by Elvis, Sam the Sham...) WhOO0oo...!

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote