Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - OK, I've looked and I still don't understand.
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2006, 08:54 AM   #7
dave

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
Keira Girls, quite simply, is for the girls only.

Relationships & Sexuality is for all forum members. It started out as a subforum to Keira Girls because that's what most the Girls forum was about anyway. The guys decided that they wanted to discuss along on those topics, and so the subforum was born.

Hope that clears it up a bit
That's what I figured, but I still got trapped by the "Celebs you love (Besides Keira)" picture thread. Probably mostly because the very next thread was "Female Members Pic Thread! - ". So, I stupidly assumed that there were two threads. Sorry about that! But, I'm still curious. Where do I post my "Celebs you love (Besides Keira)"? There are four or five comments inside that thread criticizing males for posting inside there. I just couldn't resist.

Let's face it. Nobody "really" wants to know which young women a 62 year old man thinks is "Sexy". Hell, if truth be told, probably any woman in the same room is sexy enough for most 62 year old men... (I'm abit old fashioned, and just a little bit twisted myself. I really enjoy exotic dancers like "Sunshine" but I lust after "proper ladies" who keep their knickers on. And what I've been searching for for the last five years is someone to take Tango lessons with. You just can't Tango alone.)

I try to "fall in lust" a little bit every day.
Attached Images

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote