Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - OK, I've looked and I still don't understand.
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2006, 02:43 AM   #2
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave
To me, I think, the "Relationships & Sexuality" thread was separate from the "Keira Girls" thread.
So, now I see that the "Relationships & Sexuality" thread is back inside the "Keira Girls" thread.
There appears to be two different ways into a thread; one of which gets you criticized if you are male...
So, the interesting "Who Do You Love? besides Kiera?" Gives this old man a little jolt. Having been single, and old and ugly for about twenty years I have a really great fantasy life. I especially enjoy Kari Wuhrer (We send her questions and she sends us the answers, sometimes a tape of the answers, she is approachable), Firefly, Farscape, Star Trek (and almost all of its derivatives), just about everything Spielberg ever did.

In any case it sure looks like that "Celebs you love (Besides Keira)" is a part of the "Relationships & Sexuality" subforum. Now, this is probably because I have my web browser set up weird, (I always do things "My Way"); but it might just be that I didn't pay enough attention to the fact that everything says that it is part of the "girls forum" and there really is no permission for a male to write in "Relationships & Sexuality"...
Attached Images

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote