Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - OK, I've looked and I still don't understand.
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2006, 02:26 AM   #1
dave

OK, I've looked and I still don't understand.

I suspect that it is just me, but I'm confused.

I click on a link in something called something like "Relationships & Sexuality" and I read some stuff by some guys asking questions I enjoy enough to take the time to answer. I've seen some statements in some of the messages talking about that particular thread being in a "woman's only" part of the forum, but I didn't get there that way.

To me, I think, the "Relationships & Sexuality" thread was separate from the "Keira Girls" thread. I'd never/"probably not ever" post in a girls only forum. Because "Men are from Mars" I often find that I'm not too interested in "Women Only" conversations. Imagine "Women's Night" and how boring that would be for some ugly old guy.

So, now I see that the "Relationships & Sexuality" thread is back inside the "Keira Girls" thread. Does it move in and out depending on where I am looking at the index from? The reason I am asking that is because several of these threads seem to migrate. "Step Right Up; Buy Your Ticket; See the Incredible Disappearing Thread".

There appears to be two different ways into a thread; one of which gets you criticized if you are male... (nothing new about that, however...)
Attached Images

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote