Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - help neede especially from girls
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2006, 03:36 PM   #19
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
<snip> I'd just hate to see another kid go through something so stupid as my experience (50% of the depression I felt was brought on by my own ignorance and naivety, it's proven, i have pie-charts) <snip>
Be careful how loudly you mention pie around here. There is some guy who does truly disgusting things to pies around this board.

And no, I was asking "SHIZON" whether he had. As to your answer, back when I was 17 I would have told the same story. Well, not precisely the same one, you see I thought (because she told me...) that she was 18, a virgin, and truly in love with me. Somehow when she was obviously pregnant, I had to reassess the situation; found out she was 16, and that the father-to-be was a 34 year old barber in the next town... Hello Marilu, Goodbye Heart... As I said before, that girl was absotively wrong. "Twisted".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
She had told me she was a virgin, and I found that appealing because I actually am lacking any type of experience on the p-in-the-v dance.
You don't need experience your first time. There's a trick to it. Lick it for two hours before you even think of doing more. She'll tell all her friends. :icon_redf

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote