Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - My Turn
Thread: My Turn
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2006, 10:18 AM   #67
dave

My Kind of Place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
How do you know it's her number? For all you know, the number could lead back to a broken down Asian restaurant in between a dark alley and a crackhouse full of whores who do coke lines in exchange for kim chee and chow mein.
Just send the number to me, I'll do the right thing with it... In the meantime, start reading some of the "Burke" series of books by Andrew Vachss... His phone number leads to a "broken down Asian restaurant in between a dark alley and a crackhouse full of whores". And I love his style. Andrew Vachss Website
The Burke Series

In the meantime, assuming that you are about 20, do yourself a favor. Ask out a thirty year old woman. You will be surprised at how much you enjoy the company of adult women. You'll gain all the experience you currently lack, and have fun as well. They are better dancers and conversationalists. When they talk/argue it is from logic and knowledge, not merely peer group consensus of opinion. They also are adult enough to pay half so you can go out twice as much. And you cannot believe how much better the sex will be. Just stay away from the married ones.

How many of the movie star women do you think are under thirty? Just Keira, Britney, and Christina... That tells you that only one in three is worth knowing. Forgot about Kirsten Dunst, Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba, although I'm beginning to worry about a couple of them, too.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote