Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Thought gathering
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2006, 11:03 PM   #10
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabrasa
<snip> I've been talking with people who have more than one spouse for awhile now (some by their culture, some by choice), and there are quite a few success stories out there as well as dismal failures. --- What would you have done if you spouse had told you they were in love with someone else, but still loved and wanted to stay with you? Divorced?
Tab
Yes, That's what I did. By the way, I'm a Baha'i' I can have more than one wife. However it is not clear whether she can have more than one husband. You might ask your Moslem friends about that and then think about the answer.

One more thing. Women are different from men. All women have "girlfriends" that they "love" sometimes more than their husband. It's no big thing. That's the way women are. And if they experiment around with their girl friends that's all to the good as well. But marriage is all about the children.

I forgot to add "Good Luck" with it all. You just chose a different path than I would have. There's not enough love in the world, so everybody should grasp every bit they can. But as for me, I eschew love in favor of lasting friendship.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote