Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - On love
Thread: On love
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #9
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
How old are you?

If you're only in your teens, then you have no idea what it means to love another in that respect. <snip> One thing to note, though: if you question your love for someone, then you don't really love the person. <snip> What I do suggest, though, is to embrace how you both feel about each other, and just go with it. <snip> Simply accept it, and be happy.
And I agree with DragonRat, as well.

There are four kinds of love... I've forgotten all of them except "agape". And I don't think I remember what that really means.

When you are in lust, it looks and feels like love. When you are in love, you cannot be apart. There is no jealousy, because she is perfect and can do no wrong. Jealousy is anti-love. You are trying to tell her what she can't do, with love both of you accept that there is nothing the other person can't do. I guess I would say that the person you love is going to be your "best friend". You won't put any other thing in the way of being together. And this is unconscious. You don't intentionally do this thing.

Do you plan beyond the day? Love demands a plan... You should be scheming and planning how to be together as often as possible. If she just left for college, she is vulnerable as she probably is in a new milieu, no friends, weird happenings going on everywhere, and you, safely in her pocket.

If she only loves you when she sees you; take what you can get and learn from it. "'Tis better to have loved and lost; than never to have loved at all."

I can still tell you Thousand word stories about the first woman I loved. I can make you shiver with the excitement of softly stroking her breast while reading Shakespear to her in her lavender scented bedroom. But God am I glad that I didn't marry her. Even though she was the "Trophy Girl" at the 1962 U.S. Summer Nationals Drag Races... She was so beautiful. She was so absotively wrong... "Twisted".

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Last edited by dave; 20-01-2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: To add that I agree with DragonRat, this time... 8)
dave is offline   Reply With Quote