Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Thought gathering
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2006, 07:37 AM   #5
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
I think you may be living the dream life of every male on the planet. Cheers.
Not me. Can you imagine two women going through the bad version of PMS at the same time? (Women who live together somehow synchronize their monthly cycles.)

Down the street from me lives a man with two wives.

The three of them were good friends for years before they decided to become a trio.

They all slept in the same bed.

About six months into the "three of them" marriage the original wife must have somehow changed her mind. She took an overdose of sleeping pills and killed herself. They woke up to a dead wife in the same bed.

I don't believe I've seen any of their kids visit since then.

Sir. You have a problem. You might not realize it yet, but you have a problem.

The famous couple who wrote the books about "open marriage" are divorced and have recanted everything in their books.

Sorry about the bad news.

The reason I know this is because my "ex-wife" tried to pull the "I thought we had agreed that we have an 'open marriage'." After eight months of twice a week marriage counseling I realized that "I don't like 'party people'." I don't like having party people around, and I don't like the way they treat everyone else as "bit players in the movie of their life." I would not like the person I would have to become to put up with My Wife screwing all the people I thought were my friends. I lost all my friends and my wife that day.

So, while I am sure that you are different than me; and your situation is much different than mine was; I am not you. I can only tell you how I feel and what I have observed. I do not believe that people should be treated as though they were "bit players in the movie of my life". You see it every day on the highway, whenever one person believes he is so important that he must cut in front of you because you and the fifty cars in front of you are going too slow.

The three of you could be experiencing "true love". for now... You will have to face the problems attendant with the pregnancy of your new wife, when it happens. And the two of you will have to deal with the jealousy of your old wife who, because of the treatment for her cancer probably cannot get pregnant.

But you know all that; you've been through all this in your mind. When most people have a child to form the trio, you've gotten an adult/child. Good luck.

One thing, pay particular attention to the symptoms for depression. Weight gain, lack of desire to "do something"... Sadness. Watch carefully. You said that you have a lot of loud arguments with your original wife; watch how that situation changes. Be very careful.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Last edited by dave; 20-01-2006 at 08:02 AM. Reason: To add a little more
dave is offline   Reply With Quote