Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - What is truly SEXY?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 12:07 AM   #70
dave

A woman of mystery might even be a mystery to herself. Ah! Sweet unknowable woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPink
to be honest, normality is what does it for me.the normal girls. not the obvious run of the mill mega babe. those girls who, at first, don't stand out but the more time u spend with them and the better u get to know them the sexier they become. it's like the curtains in front of your eyes have been opened. the day u realise that a girl is, in fact, sexy (in your opinion of course) is the most enlightening feeling, for me at least.
One of the things I so loved in my ex-wife was that she was "drop dead gorgeous" and she didn't know it. She had never realized how beautiful she was.

There is another thing. (But it may just be me.) I could not then, nor can I now, describe her to you. Or can I bring up an image of her in my mind. (I've never told anybody that. I've never had this conversation with anyone else. [for one thing, I think they would all lie about this] ) I think this is part of the reason I wanted to spend all my time with her. She put the "beauty" in my world. When she was gone, the "beauty" was too.

Quote:
sexiness = attractiveness( + Beauty = + humbleness (self effacement) + intelligence) Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" & "Roman Holiday" , James Dean in "Rebel Without a Cause" , Rebecca Romijn in Femme Fatale
+ compatibility Man of La Mancha
+ propinquity Splash!
+ actions Nicole Kidman as "Satine" in "Moulin Rouge" Which Moulin Rouge character are you?

(Unless in "Fantasy Mode" where it is OK to say that someone has any missing quality) Goldie/Wendy, Gail, & Nancy in "Sin City"

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Last edited by dave; 08-01-2006 at 02:20 AM. Reason: putting in the links to make the story more complete.
dave is offline   Reply With Quote