Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - What is truly SEXY?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 12:18 AM   #60
dave

Acliff teaches us that "smart and cute" are not sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
People in mensa are not sexy.
Biggot alert.

Intelligence is Sexy.

Quote:
I'm not a fan of people who have to become a member of mensa in order to prove to themselves and others they are smart.
Nobody joins Mensa to prove they are smart. They are smart. Then they look for people who might be interesting to be around, not a waste of time, not boring. Maybe the local chapter of Mensa has people like that. You know that we are discussing "What is Sexy?" here. You are responding to my statement that "I think Intelligence is a Sexy Quality". (not in those precise words, but believe me that the quote marks are legitimate.)

One of the places you go to find sexy people is wherever sexy people gather. Since intelligence is sexy, go there.

Quote:
True, being part of mensa differentiates Goldie Hawn from the unintelligent masses, but she hasn't done anything which makes me respect her for her brain.
Kate Hudson comes to mind.
Quote:
To see where I'm coming from, you've got to understand the people who were trying to join mensa, and probably did in my school were thicker than me and Duckula, and infinitely more boring people.
And because you didn't like them, you declared that they were "Boring, & Non-Sexy." You were obviously the "Campus God" in charge of making these decisions? Why don't you go back to watching "Animal House"?

Quote:
Also I think people are confusing sexy with attractive.

I would classify those as attractive features. Sexy in my opinion is definitely superficial things, like the way someone moves, smiles, talks, looks.

You're more likely to say that someone has a sexy voice, sexy smile, sexy legs than attractive.
That's just about enough. Now you are saying that "Attractive" is not "Sexy"; or you are lying. (Or not smart [i.e. "Sexy] enough to articulate what you meant.) :fencing:

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote