Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - What is truly SEXY?
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2005, 12:47 PM   #52
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
Since people have different ideas of what is truly sexy, then there cannot be anything that is 'truly' sexy (using a Kripkean argument here of necessary v. contingent truths; that is, if it's not a necessary truth, then it is not true at all). It's all relative. It's all subjective.
This is an interesting subject. I am 62 years old. Old enough to be the grandfather of most of you. I read your replies and see that most of you aren't answering the question. You have Sex and Beauty confused. For instance. Is the statue of Venus d'Milo beautiful, or Sexy?

For the last six years I've been driving an "Over-The Road" Truck, (i.e. 18-wheeler) The only women I see are waitresses and Strippers. Damn few. Is a really fun waitress who gives you a lot of Shit sexier than a Stripper who is naked, untouchable, and three feet in front of you? The waitress is talking to you; the stripper is dancing for herself, and you are merely watching.

Beauty (Think Rebecca Romijn)
Her face
Her body
Does she enjoy being "worshipped"? A woman who doesn't isn't worthy of it.
Does she screw alot without ever planning to have children? A woman who is pleasure driven may be beautiful, but she is not sexy.
Is it possible that you will ever actually spend time getting to know her?

Sexy (Think Goldie Hawn)
Her Intelligence
Does she dance?
Her demeanor - Does she flirt well
Is she fun to be around
Does she touch me, will she allow me to touch her?
Does she ride a motorcycle and go to the Hot Springs where everybody gets naked?
Does she enjoy children (Sex is, after all, for having children...)
It is possible that you will actually spend time getting to know her.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Last edited by dave; 27-12-2005 at 01:06 PM. Reason: I wanted to mention "availability".
dave is offline   Reply With Quote