Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Articles Archive
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2005, 12:06 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #245
Digital_Ice

Quote:
Going topless is liberating for Kiera

British beauty, Keira Knightley, can certainly "bend it like Beckham", but one thing she positively can't do is "split it wide open" for a lap-dance routine.

Keira, who has in the past revealed that she has no qualms about nudity, and actually finds it "liberating" to go topless for a shoot in the desert, does not however possess the elasticity of a gymnast to be able to do the splits, for which she has to hire a body-double.

"Taking your clothes off in front of the camera is part of acting. I'm not ashamed of that, plus I like to look sexy on screen," Fox News quoted her as telling German newspaper Express.

"Only once during a lap dancing scene. I had to dance over man's lap, but the problem was he was so wide that I couldn't get my legs far enough apart. You have to be so flexible...I just couldn't do it and had to get a body double in", she added.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7...9,00180016.htm

argh, why are all these news articles just rehashes of each other?...