Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - What movie have you seen today?
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 12:51 AM   Senior Registered Member #45
Richard
Dated

Honeymoon In Vegas (1992) I liked this movie. I guess I don't have too much to say about it, except that Sarah Jessica Parker who looked oh so incredibly sexy. Co-stars Nicolas Cage and James Caan.

Beyond The Poseidon Adventure (1979) Is this a TV movie? I suppose it doesn't matter, it was so desperate in a way that I just couldn't take the film seriously. I can understand the whole salvage idea they had going on but the characters were just dumb, and it was poorly written if you ask me. A lot of wasted talent in this film. Co-stars Michael Caine, Sally Field, Telly Savalas (Kojak), and Peter Boyle... with hair.

The Vanishing (1993) I liked it and evidently most people didn't. I was interested in what this film had to offer, and it kept me on the edge of my seat (or I rather should say bed). I thought Jeff Bridges did a nice job. Co-stars Kiefer Sutherland and Sandra Bullock.

Darkness Falls (2003) What a stupid movie.