Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Introduce Yourself
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2004, 05:15 AM   Senior Registered Member #10
Ashley

I'm Ashley, I'm 20 and I live in Kansas. I'm going into what should be my junior (3rd) year of college, but becasue I made up my own language in French class I'm still a sophomore by 4 hours. Anyway, let's not get into that right now. I'm studying Theatre and Film, which I love. I've been doing theatre for about 7 years now. I started in high school doing actual plays, and fell in love with acting and everything that goes along with it.
Music tastes are pretty much everything except rap. I like some rap but not very much... or R&B really.... I usually stick to rock, bluegrass, country, and alternative. Favorite bands: Nickel Creek, The Corrs, Alison Krauss and Union Station, Dave Matthews Band, David Gray, and John Mayer. I have a special place in my heart for Brad Paisley also.
TV shows: ER, Friends (I bought the full seasons), Inside the Actors Studio, Nip/Tuck, and this is a mini-series but Band of Brothers.
Movies: Star is Born (1954) is just wonderful even though they butchered it in editing. I love classic movies, they're the best. Even silent ones, I'm taking a history of silent film class this fall. Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Tommy Boy, Amelie, there are just too many to put down.
Actors: Sandra Bullock, Ben Affleck (Just love him), Anthony Hopkins, Julianne Moore, are among my top listers.
In the future I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'd like to be a writer, director, actress. However it's extremely hard to do so I'm going to get a teaching certificate and while attempting to make it I will teach rather than just begging for change on a boulevard.