Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Global Warming - Fact or Fiction?
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2005, 09:55 AM   Officer #26
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
well provided it doesn't affect me too much during my lifetime... i'm gonna be selfish and declare that i don't care enough.
You will think other wise if someone from your family, or maybe your own children die from cancer, or another sickness because of the pollution!

Well, the only thing you actually need to do is say that you want something to change!
That isn’t that much of an effort is it?
But if everybody says; “I don’t care as long as it doesn’t affect me” (what a very naïve thing to say btw.) then nothing is going to change, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
wait for our non-renewable resources to run out and then let's see what happens, shall we? the united arab emirates' days are numbered.
True. But why wait and take the risk of destroying more than we already have? The alternatives exist, but the system rather makes a lot of money instead of a bit less profit and a less aggressive way of exploiting the planet.
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote