Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - god damn
Thread: god damn
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2004, 12:40 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Ha! Wait'll you put a ring on one's finger.
Seriously, I think most of the confusion arises from the fact that women aren't necessarily clear about what they want. I've dated women who claim to want a nice guy (which, contrary to popular belief, I am) but, once in the relationship, they complain about the very civility and respect with which I treat them. Often, they want a guy to treat them like shit. This idiotic behavior, I believe, stems from how they were brought up and/or what sort of ridiculous shit they watch on TV. Laugh it up, but my ex-wife (a woman who graduated at the top of her high school class and has a degree in finance from the University of Alabama) used to comment about our life in relation to Friends. Trust me. Some women are just crazy. I went out with a woman who claimed she was sick of guys just looking to get laid, and then proceeded to grab my dick on our second date. Issues, man...issues. Many women will go on and on about how independent they are, but in reality she is looking for a man to take care of her and provide for her. Then, when she is talking to her divorce attorney, the bastard held her back and made her give up her dreams.
If you think women are confusing now, wait until there are house payments, car payments and children involved.