Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Euro 2004
Thread: Euro 2004
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2004, 11:07 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I see the Czechs drawing with Germany, but y'know don't underestimate Latvia...they should've beaten both the Czechs and the Germans (with two blatent pens against the Germans) and will be out to qualify themselves...I personally tip em to surprise the Dutch and sneak through.

I am actually watching EVERY match, and analysing it in my own unique way, compiling a report on every match...when it's finished I'll do some sort of serialisation on here, should make those of you who're into football laugh as it's quite comic.

As for who'll win...on the basis of the fact we should so have beaten France, and the fact that we proved against the Swiss that we can grind out a result where necessary, I see us doing it...who is there to fear when we were 3 minutes from beating the French? We should beat Croatia in my view, but we don't have to, and I don't see them beating us if we put in 100%.

The Portuguese look ripe for the picking in the next round, fluked their way through and will be walkovers, mark my words. Spain should have beaten them, and Greece DID...so if we play like we can we should get passed them. The Czechs would probably await us in the next round, and on the basis of their performances they may well be THE team to beat...but I think we can do it...France in the final perhaps? It would be sweet to have revenge and get our justice against them, for robbing us of the win in the group match.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote