Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Which is the hottets female accessory?
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2004, 09:12 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
I'm going to have to say wet t-shirt. And not like the slutty wet tshirt contest girls. I guess if a girl was out in the rain, for example, and was soaking wet it would be "hot".

I don't like thongs. I hate seeing them on every girl. It's almost as if you're meant to see the V, and it's annoying. I liked 3 years ago when you'd just happen to glimpse a girls underwear (regular underwear) and it would make your day.

Tattoos are really iffy on women I think. All the women in my family have tattoos; my mom and sister have very small ones on the back of their necks, and my other sister has one on her back. I don't mind these tattoos. I guess because they're all done without color. I find sometimes color in a tattoo can look gaudy and disgusting.
Agreed. That's why we're brothers.