Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - How Gay Are You?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 07:25 AM   Officer #68
Mags
Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Oh, and incidentally...you'll note I withdrew the insult after a mutual friend asked me to take some pity on you and not drag up your personal life despite you doing so to me. So I have. Twice now (yeah, as you'll see, no doubt, there was one in here but as a favour to Liam I removed it. I'm sure Mags will show it to you though...we all know who to blame if this continues then).
How upstanding of you to blame the consequences of your behaviour on anyone but yourself. That's incredibly mature. Cliff had every right to see what you said about him on a public forum. That comment remained up there for at least an hour before you edited your comments to make it appear that you were above such petty tactics. You are a cowardly specimen of a human being. If you need to blame me for the fact that I'm honest and don't hide behind edits that's fine. Do what you need to do to help you remain blameless, I'm sure it's all part of the healing process that justifies everything you've done over the past two months, including treating the people who were desperately worried about you like rubbish, simply because you feel exonerated by the fact that it's all part of the healing process. I'm sure you'll let us all know how well that works out for you.

It's not my intention to drag this further off topic. Apologies.

So, god, great quiz. Very enlightening.