Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - What Do You Look For?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 09:45 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #48
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
A woman around whom I'm not paranoid or self-conscious, or less so anyway, and a woman who makes me want to dream, want to hope, and inspires in me the desire to be optimistic and try and change for the better every day.

Eurgh...when did I become so soppy?
Surprisingly I found a girl who, most of the time, helps me stop being so paranoid and self-conscious, and at least inspires in me optimism and a desire to change, to hope, to dream again...arrr.

It's hard to trust someone new, that's always the case, but if you can't trust someone, I'd veer towards not telling them something that's too personal rather than lying about it. Everyone's allowed secrets but outright lying is hardly a great start to things, even as friends, let alone more. I tend to be pretty honest with most folk, too much so sometimes, but meh, what can you do? I let people know exactly what I think of them, as many of you will testify to.

Trust and honesty are essential if you want to get anywhere, and you can't have one without the other. <Shrugs> Just my two cents.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote