Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Lucky little teenager!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 05:27 PM   Officer #26
Mags
Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Dear KKWavefront members,

Sometimes people get so caught up in the idea of "illicit sex" that they forget what is right and wrong, legally and morally speaking.

Sex is an incredibly BEAUTIFUL and PASSIONATE act… but, as with many other things we humans enjoy, there are limits, rules and laws in place for a REASON, and we should respect them accordingly, ESPECIALLY when it comes to our children's well-being...

When an adult is involved (over 21), and the child (boy or girl… is under the legal age of majority), child abuse is still child abuse… no exceptions!!!!
Can I just ask why, if you think this is such a terrible thing, that you entitled this thread "Lucky Little Teenager?"

I mean, I don't think students should have sex with teachers, and I think generally it is incredibly irresponsible on the part of the teacher taking advantage of a position of authority. And if the teenager in question is uncomfortable with it, as this one appears to be because he talked to the police, then the law is clearly doing its job. So ranting on about the moral issues of teachers having sex with students is useless because 1) the teacher is being discplined and 2) I think it's unlikely that any member of this forum was planning on becoming a teacher with the sole intent of having sex with their teenage students.