Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Lucky little teenager!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 06:59 PM   #12
Fox

Quote:
Because she was just giving him sex ed classes damnit! Woman should get a medal.
Hazzle, you're right, that bitch who screwed that fourteen-year-old boy SHOULD get a medal… a lead pill right through her reproductive organs, so she can never have children of her own!
Quote:
Originally posted by Hazzle:
Oh, and if it was a girl I'd be praising the teacher for getting him some. Tight cunts are always best
Seriously? Your statement disturbs me.
Quote:
Originally posted by Hazzle:
He wasn't.
Sarcasm then?
Quote:
Originally posted by Hazzle: :icon_roll
I'm sure she fucking cares.
I condemn your remarks regarding beautiful models posting on this forum… my defense of basic decency and etiquette, strongly. Eloquent, Just, and not a moment too soon. I protest in kind the cruel, nasty, cowardly attacks and personal attacks directed toward me and any of the models who have posted these on this forum. It matters little if the models in question are not to wee Hazzle "likings"; It takes a certain courage to literally make oneself pose, write, to whatever degree, before an audience, even a cyberspace one; I've revealed my most intimate and vulnerable self. I deserve better. And you can do better as well. This is not merely a matter of good manners, but one of basic decency.