Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Lucky little teenager!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 06:43 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
MeggieHoops,

I found your little statement offensive.
I'm sure she fucking cares. :icon_roll

Quote:
I'm trying to understand what is expected of you when some jackass is rude to a beautiful female model.
a) I wasn't rude to you b) Noone buys your "beautiful female model" bullshit, so come out of the closet dude. You're probably a 40 year old overweight male trucker.

Quote:
I don't read a lot of posts
What a surprise!

Quote:
so I may be missing the insulting ones, but I wholeheartedly encourage anybody who does rebuke a poster that is insulting the female models. I mean, this IS the reason most of us are here, isn't it?
Not so much. Beautiful women just come as an additional bonus with this place.

Quote:
So, even if you have no interest in following the golden rule, at least use some common sense and try to encourage beautiful women to take the risk of posting on this forum instead of risking uncalled for abuse.
We have more than enough TRULY beautiful women around these parts thanks. I'm sure your absence would not be missed.

Quote:
Maybe Hazzle was kidding and trying to make a joke?
He wasn't.

Quote:
Turn the tables around. What if the boy was your 14-year-old son? What if it were a 14-year-old girl student and a male teacher. Everyone would be up in arms about it.
Jet IS my son. Oh, and if it was a girl I'd be praising the teacher for getting him some. Tight cunts are always best

Quote:
There are some relationships that should NEVER go personal:

teacher/student
priest (preacher)/parishioner
boss/subordinate
Bollocks. I think ALL of those should get personal. You wong. Accept it.