Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Respecting your lover
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2004, 01:30 PM   #25
qzx00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyman
I guess I somewhat agree. If you are in a good relationship, there will be times when one person or the other is not in the mood. Sometimes there are certain temporary periods where one person may have things going on with their body and they feel it would be best to refrain from some of the sexual activties. I think some of you, mostly the women, will understand what I mean. During this time, I would never ask my girl for anything, but she will accomadate me. However, in my relationship its never just to blow a quick load. It should never be about that. It should be about intamacy and making each other feel good. Now I admit not every sexual experience, even with a girl you love, will be purely intimate and passionate. Sometimes when both member are...well, trashed, the sex reverts back to those untamed urges. That can be fun for both parties too. Okay hopefully I wasn't beating around the bush to much to be understood, but people do get uncomfortable so I trying not to be crude.
Thank you fancyman, at least someone here can be honest and get through all this b.s. that it's all about the intimacy all the time. When you're in a long relationship, sometimes you need to revert back to just physical urges every so often.
qzx00 is offline   Reply With Quote