Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Photo Sightings
Thread: Photo Sightings
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 04:25 AM   #93
keiraknightleyorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Whoa. Wait a second there, 'keiraknightleyorg'.

You've 'stolen' photos from KKWavefront's galleries without giving THEM credit before (a bunch of photo shoot pictures ... the one's with the cowboy hat and pretty much all the pics you have in your "Photo Shoot Set #6 AND #7" plus many others. In all, I'd say you've taken over 100 pictures without giving them any credit whatsoever (that I can find on your page).

As far as screen caps go (which you claim marilynka stole from your site) .....you also stole a ton of caps from Pure from Paul (www.keiraweb.com) and gave him no credit.

And I don't see evidence that marilynka stole your Chris Floyd photo shoot pictures. The pics she posted were small, the ones you posted on your website are huge.

So, if you're going to bitch about not getting credit, make sure you're not guilty of the EXACT SAME THING first.

kthanx.

Note to everyone else: I'm not trying to start a fight or drive him/her away ... I just cannot stand when people are so blatantly hypocritical, on a public forum no less. I also didn't think it was fair for them to claim pics were stolen from their site, without letting everyone know just how many pics they've taken themselves, from other web sites. That's all.
I got those photoshoot pictures from CPI syndication. And the Pure caps were sent to me by Veronique. I wasn't talking about the Chris Floyd pictures stolen by this other Keira website. I mean the OTHER ones. A big amount of the pictures they've recently added is from my website. And I don't go to other fan sites to steal pictures. I know how hard webmasters work to get their photo sources and stealing them is cheap and dishonest and I wouldn't do that.

All I want is credit, that's all.