Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - May 19, 2005...
Thread: May 19, 2005...
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 07:57 PM   Officer #17
DragonRat
Officer

I'm actually psyched for Episode III. It will certainly be much darker than the previous two episodes: of course, most people will agree that Episode V, the darkest of the entire Star Wars hexology, is the finest film in the series. Of course, because it's in a current pre-trilogy that has not succeeded in the older three, I'm not putting a lot of credit into it. But I will see it.

I doubt Lucas would be willing to make Episodes 7-9. If I were to want those done, I'd want the Zahn books - the Thrawn Trilogy - to be filmed (because those were the first books Lucas allowed in the Expanded Universe), and to be directed/produced/written by someone other than Lucas, though he would definitely have a major hand in it. And the old cast seems too old to make those films, and it would be a major media coup to see who would be cast as the new Luke, Han, Leia, etc.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote