Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Cyber Relationships
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 10:49 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

In my view there is no reason why the internet should be anything other than another communication tool which can be used to "meet" people.

My best mate married a guy who was mates with a guy she wrote to from personals...she did it as a laugh at first but it got deep. They slowly fell in love.

All that before they met. They've been married for two years now and have a baby together (and she's beautiful btw). Incidentally...the song they danced to at their wedding (first dance) was "I knew I loved you" by Savage Garden (first line of the chorus being "I knew I loved you before I met you"). Soppy but sort of appropriate. Their wedding was a beautiful occasion and I could see in their eyes they love each other.

Anyway...the point is...if they can do it in personals, using pen and paper, why not text on a screen?

I fell in love with someone I met online...and I know others who have (shan't say as it's for them to "out" themselves )...sadly in my case things never worked out, and have no hope of working out...it kills me a little every day but c'est la vie, eh?

I'm glad for the experience...well...I'm not really but I can see one day how it may well aid me in the long term.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote