Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - The Hole
Thread: The Hole
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 06:20 AM   Officer #83
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Okay, I just shelled out $25 for this movie. I feel like such a dolt. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the film for what it was -- a simple, pseudo-creepy, teenage thriller -- but it was such an impulse buy, I swear. It's a brand-new release, so of course they're going to jack up the price to a quite unreasonable level. And of course Keira is being used as the main marketing tool (Nick Hamm "the director of Godsend!", too). As you all probably know, she is the focal point of the DVD cover and gets second billing this time around (she even gets her own review quote on the cover: "Keira Knightley ... Gets More Than A Few Pulses Racing!").

Anyway, like I said, I enjoyed the film. I admit, I found myself having to use the subtitles at certain points because some of the dialogue was virtually inaudible and it was kind of difficult for me to get past "Geoff"'s accent, on occasion. Overall, an entertaining movie, I'd say. I think I'd give it 2.5 out of 4.

Ohh, and Desmond Harrington is fucking gorgeous, isn't he? *swoon*