Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Problems
Thread: Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 02:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #30
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
this is all very depressing. men's oppression of women in this modern day and age.
Hehe. To be fair the problem lies with your end, not ours. I mean I hate to say this, but Nearoka has a point...if women stopped thinking "I can change him" and stopped acting like they want men to be cunts...then a LOT more guys would actually be nice. I swear so many decent blokes who've been burnt by losing out on a girl, or girls, to absolute cunts, end up becoming cunts. If you can't beat them, join them, and all that. I mean men ARE being educated on equality and so forth...but women keep reinforcing the gender stereotypes themselves.

Quote:
but as it is, there ARE nice guys out there. just have to make sure they don't succumb to peer pressure and become a triad gangsta or whatever (stupid asians, argh!)
Well like I said...I think women are as much to blame for the nice guys changing as anyone. It's sad...isn't it? But such is life.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote