Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Problems
Thread: Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 02:59 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #22
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
we should note that all the green day members are married and billie joe armstrong drives a bmw (luxury family car)
But they got there by being cunts. Don't tell me you think they're all faithful...with all the groupie loving? Bollocks!

Quote:
women don't want men who are cunts (because that would mean women want women )
And that's untrue?!?! Nigh on EVERY woman I've ever been friends with has confessed to having a fantasy about sleeping with another woman...unless they're actually gay or bi and HAVE slept with another woman.

Quote:
and generally the worst thing a guy could do is cheat. people say that the 'nice' guy finishes last, that's not because he's necessarily a 'nice' guy, he's just a push-over without a personality who can't connect with the people around him. an actual nice guy is one who WOULDN'T CHEAT.
Personally, I wouldn't cheat, but I'm a schmuck. Actual nice guys get nowhere...true story. I could list dozens of female friends I've had who go back to boyfriends who've cheated after I keep telling them "He's a cunt, why do you do that to yourself?"

Truth is many women seem to like being fucked over. It's sad...but I've seen it too many times to think it's not true. That doesn't mean I'm not going to continue to be who I am...but I tell you this...I bet you a cunt like Nearoka or Glare gets more women than any of the nice guys here...such is the sad state of affairs.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote