Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Music tastes
Thread: Music tastes
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2004, 10:12 PM   Senior Registered Member #18
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Fuck me...here we go....
(I won't make a list, because that would take up a lot of space)

A.C. Newman, And you will know us by the trail of dead..., animal collective, arab strap, badly drawn boy, ben kweller, ben folds, beulah, built to spill, clinic, devendra banhart, eliott smith, explosions in the sky, fruit bats, godspeed you black emporer, guided by voices, interpol, iron & wine (even before Garden State ), little wings, modest mouse, mojave 3, neutral milk hotel, nick drake, Nirvana, pavement, pinback, pink floyd, postal service & death cab for cutie, Rogue wave, rufus wainwright, sondre lerche, sparklehorse, sufjan stevens, sun kil moon, talking heads, tangiers, the beatles, the decemberists, the good life, the hives, the microphones, the notwist, the shins (WAY before GS- double ), the strokes, the walkmen, the warlocks, Tom McRae, VETIVER, annnnnd Wilco. Those are all the bands I have on my computer right now. Hardly all of my favorites, but it should do. And Brad, if you're still reading, what were those two albums that you bought? I know of On My Way...but the second?